macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tazz
    John Legend Remix Contest!
    Be the Change! Multi-Grammy award winner John Legend embodies a unique blend of pure musicianship, class, and worldwide recognition. As a songwriter, pianist, and singer, John has collaborated with the best of the best including Kanye West, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Snoop Dogg and Lauryn Hill. Now John Legend is extending the invitation to you! John is giving you the stems to the track If You're Out There from his latest album, Evolver, to remix and reimagine. If You're Out There is a powerful song about change featuring the Agape International Choir. Inspired by Gandhis famous quote "Be the change you want to see in the world" the song has become an anthem of humanity and hope in uncertain times. If you're out there, join John and the Agape International Choir in this song of unity. Whether you play an instrument, remix the stems, or sing inspiring vocals, help John Legend change the world - one song at a time! Winner (selected by judges from all entries) The winning entry will be streamed on John Legend's MySpace Page and on JohnLegend.com. The winner will get a personal phone call from John! Public voting will not decide the ultimate winner - the judges will. Honorable Mentions (selected by voting) The top 10 entries will receive signed copies of Evolver! You can enter at the following link. [url]http://www.indabamusic.com/contests/show/johnlegend[/url]
  • Tazz
    Re: John Legend Remix Contest!
    Hello my fellow Logic users! Here's my mix. Please vote for me if you like it. I did this entirely in Logic. Thanks so much. [url]http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/6741[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: