macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jeck
    what is tthis
    hello something really weird happen in my transport bar look!! instead of numbers 4/4 appears all kinds of sings like this 4/%./,';,and when i try to write the correct number it goes nuts and writes another sing this happen in lists too so what is that? thank you
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: what is tthis
    Hi Hector, Signs?... Hmmm those pesky alien life forms trying to communicate with us again ;) have you got a screenshot you can upload? Also, what version is OSX and Logic? Thanks Rounik
  • jeck
    hi Rounik well yes i have a screen shot ,but i couldnt upload i couldnt find the direct link, nor the advanced stuff in the image page? i have 10.4.11 and logic 8.2 thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hector, Imageshack have changed their website a little bit since my post. The yellow box towards the top with 'Direct link to image' is the URL you need to copy. Click in the yellow box to select the link hit Command-C to copy and paste it into the 'Add link' box under your post. [url]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1996/picture1sj.png[/url] BTW, does this happen with all projects, or just the project you are working on? Best Rounik
  • jeck
    hi again well here it is [URL=http://img80.imageshack.us/i/picture3oo.png/][IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4863/picture3oo.th.png[/IMG][/URL] it does occur in some proyects, thanks
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hector, This is a strange graphical glitch. Just to confirm, does it affect the playback of your project? Do let Apple know about this: [url]http://www.apple.com/feedback/logicpro.html[/url] Have you tried trashing your Logic preferences or moving the preference file to the desktop or a safe place? Is there any common factor between the projects when this occurs? Thanks Rounik
  • jeck
    well rounik apple never respond common factor ,it ocurrs when i have a lot of plugin it does not affect to playback ,but if i make a change it is random and maybe i cant return to the original i mean, if i have 4/&%..and the playback performs ,4/4.if i try to change this to ..4/5 it can change to anything like 4/32 or whatever so,only if i dont change nothig it playback perfect. how can i trash the preference or move them? thanks for your cocern hector
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hector, Interesting it occurs when you add a lot of plugins. Are any of these non-Logic (3rd party) plugins? Which ones? I wonder also if the display in the Tempo / Time Signature Global tracks is OK? To trash Logic's preferences: First, if you have your own Key commands, export those from the Key Commands window. Quit Logic. Move the file: User/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.plist to your desktop. Launch Logic, and it will create a new preferences file. Let me know if this helps. BTW, how much free disk space do you have available? Best Rounik
  • jeck
    my prime suspect is eastwest i use a lot of nomad plugins ez drumer and vienna instruments in the global it doesnt occur ,but in lists it does occur thanks
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: