macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    Professional Mixing&Mastering engineers?
    Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback as to who I could send my electronic music to for professional mixing/mastering. I compose in Logic9 and I use Reason4 instruments as well. My music is electronic and I want to make contact with someone who could "commercialize" my tracks so they would be suitable for commercial release and airplay. Please let me know. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Professional Mixing&Master...
    Hey CoFane, There are plenty that I've seen on the net but none that I've used..... I'll have an ask around this weekend to see if anyone I know can recommend a good place.... Having said that, do you have a budget in mind per track? Cheers Rounik
  • coFane
    Wow, thanks for the help! I don't have a specific budget. I'm looking for an engineer who's really good with Logic and electronic music in general. I mix my own stuff fairly well (to the point where untrained musicians and engineers wouldn't recognize too much difference) but I'm looking for someone to make my stuff sparkle a little bit more in the mix and set everything up so the tracks would suit commercial release and airplay. Please keep me posted. I really appreciate your help!
  • coFane
    did you have a chance to talk with anyone this week?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi coFane, Sorry for the late reply! I didn't forget, but I also didn't get much joy from the peeps I asked. I heard a couple of demos from a 'cheap' online mastering place and it was ok but nothing too hot. So, I did a search on google and seems there are some links on google to online free mastering places. But there's nothin I could recommend here as I don't have any experience with any of these places. I'd also suggest talking to any production studios in your area and asking them for their mastering credits and if you can listen to examples of their work. Otherwise, if you fancy having a crack at mastering yourself... [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic401[/url] ;-) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: