macProVideo.com
Forums
  • marcho
    how to cancell.
    how do i cancell ? this site was not helpful nor worth the dollar i paid. never seen 1 tutorial. need 2 cancel
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: how to cancell.
    Hi marcho, I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to watch a single tutorial. This is extremelt unusual and we would love to help you be able to access the tutorials online. Can you access any of the tutorials when you launch the online player? Even without an account/subscription you can watch free video tutorials this way. Please can you make sure you log in the site with the same email and password that you used when you purchased the Subscription. Please can you either list as many details about your system (internet browser version), Windows version, PC specs.... and/or contact our Support Team with this information. They will do their best to troubleshoot this situation for you. [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] If you'd prefer to cancel anyway, I believe you can do so by visiting the 'My Account' link at the top of this page. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: