macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Zihymua
    Half price week end
    I received a Email from MacProVideo to tell me everything it is half the price for the week end Black Friday, i tried to buy the compressor bundle and the price did not change , somebody can tell me what is going on
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Half price week end
    Hi Alrobi, If you click on the email image (where it says "Click Now to Save' you will be directed to a page on MPV. The coupon code will have been applied automatically. Now add the desired tutorials to your cart and they will show as 50% off. By the way, the 50% off deal includes Black Monday AND Cyber Monday only (not the weekend between AFAIK). Thanks Rounik
  • Zihymua
    If i understand if you do not start from the received email we cannot go to this offer, very very special so in an other way the email it is a kind of cache coupons, could be fun to have a little explanation on this type of email before delete it
  • nmd
    would new account signups receive this offer? i've been waiting to purchase a few of the tutorials and 50% off would make the deal even better!
  • Zihymua
    The address web for this page of half price http://www.macprovideo.com/coupon.php
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi nmd, You would need to have received the newsletter on friday... but seeing as you are online now... if you send a message to Support with my name in the title: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] within the next 10 minutes (it's not a test - just that I'll be going out soon!) then I will email you the current code. I think the 50% off code is only valid for purchases made on Friday and Monday and cannot be used, of course, in conjunction with other offers such as the 25% posted by Alrobi or the bundle builders. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: