macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jim Wilson
    New Member Question
    Dear MPV, I'm trying to understand how this site works. When you sign in the info says you can view the tutorials in 2 ways, download and online. I downloaded NED, logged in and clicked on the download/admin tab, but I can't get any tutorials in the window to choose. Am I missing something? Thanks, JW
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: New Member Question
    Hi Jim, Welcome to the macProVideo forums! You are correct there are two ways to access the tutorials. One way is to subscribe and watch all the tuts via our online tutorial player, NEDweb. The other way is to purchase individual tutorials. You need to download NED for your Mac, which you've already done. Then on our website simply purchase a tutorial by visiting the page of the tutorial and choosing 'add to cart' or 'download HD'. Once you have purchase a tutorial launch NED on your Mac and go to the 'Downloads & Admin' area and log in. Now Makre sure your purchased tutorials are selected and click the 'Download' button. Your tutorials will begin downloading and as soon as the first video of a tutorial is downloaded you can begin watching it. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Thanks Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: