macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tazz
    T-PAIN REMIX CONTEST!
    T-Pain has provided the stems to his recent single, scandalously entitled Take Your Shirt Off and wants you to take this banger to the next level. Add (more) effects and unworldy ideas and twist em in the air like a helicopter... til you have a mix that will catch the attention of this Hip-Hop idol! A man with the swag of a rapper and the temperament of a singer, T-Pain keeps banging out the hits. Teddy Pain, now a multi-Grammy Award winning Hip-Hop sensation, has fundamentally changed the game in only a few years. Armed with an unparalleled enthusiasm for songwriting and innovation, he boasts an instantaneously recognizable sound that has proven to be a magnet for many of today's biggest Hip-Hop and R&B stars, the likes of which include Lil' Wayne, Kanye, Akon, Rick Ross and Chris Brown. The Grand Prize winner will receive $500 cash and a free year-long Platinum Membership to Indaba Music! Top Ten Honorable Mentions will receive free year-long Pro Membership to Indaba Music! You can enter at the following link. [url]http://www.indabamusic.com/featured_programs/show/remixtpain[/url]
  • Tazz
    Re: T-PAIN REMIX CONTEST!
    Hello Logic family. I'm pretty much done with my mix. I have a couple of minor tweaks left to do but that's it. Please check it out and let me know what you think. This was done entirely in Logic. I also designed several of the synth sounds that you will hear. Thanks, and I hope to see some of you enter this comp. Here's the link. [url]http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/12245[/url]
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: