macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Manny
    Subscriptions
    Hello, I had a couple of questions about subscriptions: If I Subscribe (pro) is there a limit to how many videos I watch throughout the course of a day? What is the difference and advantages between purchasing tutorials individually and Subscribing? It seems like its almost not worth purchasing tutorials individually. Thanks, Manny
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Subscriptions
    Hi Manny Welcome to the macProVideo forums :) A Pro Subscription gives you access to ALL video tutorials. You watch them online in your internet browser. Click on 'Launch Player' at the top of macprovideo site and test it out. You can watch the first 10 videos of each tutorial for free when you are logged in. There is no limit to how much time you can spend watching tutorials each day/month. --- If you purchase tutorials individually then you only have access to that particular tutorial, e.g. Mac OSX 101. You cannot watch it online. You need to download the free NED player to your Mac/PC and that will allow you to download the HD quality version of the tutorial and watch it. Once you have downloaded the tutorial you will not need an internet connection and can watch it offline whenever you wish. You own the tutorial and will need to pay no monthly fee... But of course, you can only watch the purchased tutorials. Hope that helps, Please also refer to our About page where this is explained: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/about[/url] :) Rounik
  • Skye
    Re: Subscriptions
    Correction. Purchased tutorials are also accessible through the online player (N.E.D.web). See My Account -> My Tutorials. You can also download them to your iPhone/iPod Touch for offline remote viewing. When you subscribe you can also stream tutorials through your iPhone/iPod Touch.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: