macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Xatucey
    Annoying log off
    Leaving the computer for just a few minutes results in being signed off [internet streaming]. Constantly having to sign out and sign back in throughout the day is seriously irritating and a waste of valuable time. Pretty much my only complaint about this product. Anybody else experience this.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Annoying log off
    Hi general, I've not come across this issue... What internet browser are you using? Can you provide more info on your Mac/PC and the OS? Thanks Rounik
  • Xatucey
    Mac OS 10.5.8 Safari 4.04 Thanks.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi general, Thanks for posting the info. There is nothing obvious I can suggest from these details. Please do contact our Support team who will do their best to help you with this: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Thanks Rounik
  • Vabykuy
    I am having this 'logged off' too quickly problem too (using Safari on 10.6). I have emailed support about it. Hopefully they will look into it. Will let you know if i get any feedback. ttfn. Keith.
  • Skye
    NEDweb is currently being updated and we are working on the session timeout issue and easier ways to log in. Hopefully by the end of next week we should have a release ready.
  • Vabykuy
    Its good to hear that you are working on a fix. 20min's auto log-off is just a bit overly cautious me thinks. Maybe 60 min's would be a better compromise - especially in the NED Player - that i often have to pause during play and then end up being logged out and have to restart the whole tutorial - which is very annoying. Great content on this site though - so keep up the good work !! : )
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: