macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: The Melodyne Tutorial
    Thanks Glenn, Definitely, I think under the circumstance we'd like to make this situation good for you. Anyone can make a mistake - after all we are human - and it was a typo... but we'd like to do the right thing. I've replied to you via Support. Just reply back there whenever you're ready - I should be around over the weekend too. Best Rounik
  • Wipavue
    Hi Rounik, I agree that mistakes can be made, although it doesn't help the situation when a mistake is compounded by another one. I believe I am a fair-minded person, and I do enjoy MPV's products (24 of them). Again, thanks, Glenn
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Glenn! Reply to my Support email whenever you're ready and we'll make it good :) Have a good evening! Rounik
  • Wipavue
    Hi Rounik, I already replied to your email? It doesn't specifically have your name in the email address, so maybe it went to someone else? In any case, I would be very happy if my alternate selection was to be Steve H.'s upcoming Logic TNT3: Reloaded. Is that possible? Also, do you wish me to delete the Melodyne tut from my computer? Vielen Dank, nochmal, Glenn
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Glenn, Thanks. I've replied to your Support message. All done. No need to delete Melodyne from your Mac. mein Vergnügen, Rounik
  • Wipavue
    Thanks Rounik! You rock! Schoenes Wochenende! Glenn
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: