macProVideo.com
Forums
  • drusif
    charger problems
    anybody had any problems with theres chargers for macbooks? had mine a few years now and the charger has started making some horrible noises. dont really wanna buy a new one cause there pretty dear but also dont want my house to burn down!!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: charger problems
    um... what kind of noise? I would do 1. Take it into your local Apple Store and get it looked at for free (arrange a genius appointment online first) 2. Buy a new one if needed. You can never be too safe!! - and it's not worth trying to save money when it comes to electrical safety or thinking a hard drive will last forever or having the feeling "only other people's hard drives crash and cause them to lose all their data!".... :-)
  • drusif
    yea this is true. im an electrician any ways so ive seen the problems faulty gear can cause. the only thing im thinkin now is cause this macs a few years old do i buy another and keep the new one for logic and this old one for takin to gigs to run traktor, ill have to see wat the bank managers saying :)
  • Rounik Admin
    The Bank manager has many answers to my questions... rarely are they nice ones ;-)
  • drusif
    hahaha, pesky managers!!
  • drusif
    the charger actually blew up tonight leaving me with 12% battery and no money till the end of the month which leaves me using the PC!!!!! not happy :(
  • Rounik Admin
    that's really bad luck! Sorry to hear it :(
  • drusif
    the kind people at apple are fixing it for me an offering me a replacement in the mean time. their customer service never fails to impress me. :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: