macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Wipavue
    No more discount on tutorial emails?
    Or am I being persecuted? :-) Thanks, Glenn
  • Wipavue
    Re: No more discount on tutorial emails?
    So, is there anybody who can tell me whether or not there has been a change of policy vis-a-vis discount coupons? I haven't seen any in my mailbox for months!?? Thanks, Glenn
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Glenn, Excuse the late reply. Newsletters have been going out weekly as per normal! Have you checked your bulk folder / spam folder? Normally they're sent out on Thursdays - occasionally fridays at the latest...
  • Rounik Admin
    I just checked your account and you are signed up to the newsletter. Make sure your hotmail account is not sending any @macprovideo.com addresses to your bulk folder. The specific address to add to your safe list is: mpvnews@macprovideo.com Hope that helps :) R
  • Wipavue
    Thanks Rounik. I get notifications of your replies there, but I don't see any bulk folder, and I have checked the junk folder regularly, but there's never anything there. I guess I'll change my email? Glenn
  • Rounik Admin
    Not sure why it isn't getting through. Do you have a "safe list" in Hotmail? If you're thinking of changing /creating a new email address gmail is pretty cool.
  • Wipavue
    email is changed. Had to change password etc. I hadn't changed anything in my Hotmail acc't, so I am a bit confusticated, too. Cheerio, Big G.F.
  • Rounik Admin
    Cool... Just to confirm - you've changed your email address for your macProVideo.com account? OK. Let me know if by Saturday you haven't received a MPV newsletter. Thanks ! R p.s. BGF reminds me of Roald Dahl's The BFG. :)
  • Wipavue
    Yes, email addy is changed. I'll let you know if there are any problems, thanks. BGF
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: