macProVideo.com
Forums
  • DaveRobinson
    Re: Thank You All
    Sorry Rounik the bigfile50.txt command won't work, can't type back slash? find . -type f -exec ls -s {} backslashhere; Hope this helps! Cheers! dave
  • DaveRobinson
    Hi Rounik, I hope you're well, I bought the MIDI 101: MIDI Demystified movie and love it! Looks like there isn't an iPad app available for the Logic TNT2 movie. Do you think a version will be made in the future? Cheers! Dave.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Dave! Glad you're enjoying the MIDI 101 :) I think you're right... we began making dedicated tutorial iPad apps around the time of the TNT3... I'm not sure whether the TNT2 is a priority to be made into an iPad app. I know we have a lot of current and new release tutorials making their way onto the App Store... Do you have the TNT2 as an iPhone App? I'd recommend getting the TNT2 as a download from our site and then using NED for iPad to stream and/or download to your iPad... but I understand that'll be more costly than an iPad only version... Cheers Rounik
  • DaveRobinson
    Hi Rounik, I understand what you mean regarding the site versions of the movies but I like the idea of app downloads, I'd be a fool to say that money's not important but the cost isn't my main concern here. I'll buy two of the same movie os x and iPad if it's what I need. Shame about the TNT2 movie I hope you reconsider putting it out as an app, I'm sure users will be looking for copies for years to come (can't find iPhone version?). The movies i'm collecting show my journey with Logic to date and it would have been nice to have TNT2 to go with my TNT3 version. Space on the iPad is also an argument that favours the site method but I plan to store the movies on the iCloud and download them as needed. My BookMarks folder is filling up with links to the site :-) each movie has a bookmark. Thing is when I come to the site I find I could spend all day here reading. Last night I Googled ES2 Synth site:macprovideo.com (with variations) WoW! Could have browsed till birdsong. I had to consciously drag myself off the internet and get some work done. All started with a tutorial on the Hub! Checked out your website "Love it". Your music tracks are beautiful. Take Care! Dave.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: