macProVideo.com
Forums
  • jwei92
    MPVHub Free
    I'm just curious. I noticed while signing up for my 25$ plan, on the side it says all MPV subscribers get the MPVHub free. What does this mean? If I am not mistaken, do I get a physical copy of the magazine delivered to me? And when would I expect my first copy?
  • jwei92
    Re: MPVHub Free
    Need to add: I got an e-mail saying I need to 'opt-in'. What does that mean? And is the first issue going to be the Reason issue?
  • Rounik Admin
    Yes! All MPV Subscribers get a free subscription to the physical version of MPVHub Audio - we even pay p&p ! The Reason 6 issue was the 'Pre-Launch' issue. The next issue (just been released at NAMM to great success) is Issue #1 you can see the highlights from it on MPVHub.com: [url]http://www.mpvhub.com/issues[/url] I'll get back to you during the week about the "opt-in" but in the meantime if you go to your account (link at top of page) do you see an 'opt-in' checkbox for the mag? Thanks Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    btw, issue one will be mailed out in the first week of Feb... do remember to make sure your address is 100% accurate in your account also: [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/account/[/url] :)
  • jwei92
    No I do not see a checkbox. The only reason I can think of could be that I canceled my MPV subscription. I paid for one month, ending February 20th, since I am starting school soon. I wouldn't be able to use the site as often. Will I still get the issue or do I have to not have cancelled?
  • Rounik Admin
    I'll have to ask our web team during the week as my account area looks different to a regular account... Ahh... not sure about this in your case. I'll refer it to our Support team. But if you think you may not be subscribed for long periods through out the year, then you can also subscribe the the physical mag for a year (4 copies) for only $19.50... or $10.00 for the digital copy. You can also contact our Support team to find out more about the exact technical details in your case: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] :)
  • jwei92
    Alright thanks! "It means the hard copy. You can choose a yearly or monthly plan. You will get the mag for as long as you remain a macprovideo.com subscriber." I got that in a support email last night about whether I get issues or not. They told me this, so I'm not entirely sure if this means I no longer get it because I cancelled or not.
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem! But yes, basically as long as you are subscribed you should receive the hard copy. I'm assuming that when your subscription period ends then you'll not receive MPVHub Audio issues thereafter. :)
  • jwei92
    This meaning, if your assumptions are correct, I should receive the first issue, sent out Week 1 of February?
  • Rounik Admin
    Assuming I'm correct, yes! But do wait for our Support team to confirm this :)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: