macProVideo.com
Forums
  • frankpatrick
    What software tools do you use to create tutorials
    Hi, If this isn't 'inside information', I was curious about what software tools/techniques the people use to create the tutorials. (Mainly concerning the dynamic screen capture - I have a small audio/music studio that's very good for a 'pro-sumer' level) The reason I ask is that now, I think it would be a useful thing I might like to do for myself. Also, at some point in the future, I might like to try to do some of this on a more serious level. (Training seems to have a good deal of demand still) My background was initially music, but to make a living I mostly did software engineering. ( I started in 1984 in the Boston / Cambridge area (USA) which was (along with Silicon Valley) where the era of the PC / MAC started and grew, so I was fortunate to have been able to work at some great companies. I've been mixing computers and music since the mid 1980's, and have some teaching / training experience. I've been taking a break from music for a while, so I'm just getting back into it. But at some point I think that I'd have the skills to create some kind of tutorials, since I have a wide set of skills. Enough of the digressing! Again, if anyone could tell me what tools they use (or are available) for creating tutorials like this, I'd much appreciate it. Thank you. Best Regards, -Frank
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: What software tools do you use to create tutorials
    Hi Frank, Screenflow is a great application to use: [url]http://www.telestream.net/screen-flow/[/url] You can also try out the demo before you buy.
  • frankpatrick
    Re: What software tools do you use to create tutorials
    Thanks so much. I'll definitely check it out at some point. -Frank
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: