macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Expected Release Date of new MPV HTML & CSS tutorials ?
    Hi, Any feedback on the expected release date of the upcoming MPV HTML & CSS videos that are currently in production ? (Hopefully soon ;-) Thanks, Muziksculp
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Expected Release Date of new MPV HTML
    Hi Muziksculp, I don't have a firm ETA, but I know that they are deep in production and will certainly be worth the wait! We're all very, very excited about this series and I hope you will be too once they're released... As soon as we get more detailed info we'll pass it on. Thanks :) R
  • Tozyboy
    Hello, and Thanks Rounik. Looking forward to these releases. I'm sure they will be great HTML & CSS tutorials. I'm also guessing the new courses are based on [b]HTML5 & CSS3[/b], correct ? Cheers, Muziksculp
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Musiksculp! They are indeed based on HTML5 and CSS3... the latest and greatest :) I'm particularly excited to see the finished versions of these tutorials... so far... they're impressive :)
  • Tozyboy
    Re: Re: Expected Release Date of new MPV HTML
    Are they going to be released very soon ? I don't see them in the 'in production' list, and neither in the 'recently released' list ! Hopefully it won't be too long, I'm looking forward to learn HTML5 and CSS3 and these tutorials sound like a great learning aid. Cheers, Muziksculp
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote=Muziksculp]Are they going to be released very soon ? I don't see them in the 'in production' list, and neither in the 'recently released' list ! Hopefully it won't be too long, I'm looking forward to learn HTML5 and CSS3 and these tutorials sound like a great learning aid. Cheers, Muziksculp[/quote] They're not in the "In Production" area quite yet as they're still being created. (There are a few stages in the process). But they are being worked on. I can't say yet how soon they'll be released. As soon as they're ready we'll be releasing them with big fanfare!! Thanks R
  • Tozyboy
    [quote=Rounik][quote=Muziksculp]Are they going to be released very soon ? I don't see them in the 'in production' list, and neither in the 'recently released' list ! Hopefully it won't be too long, I'm looking forward to learn HTML5 and CSS3 and these tutorials sound like a great learning aid. Cheers, Muziksculp[/quote] They're not in the "In Production" area quite yet as they're still being created. (There are a few stages in the process). But they are being worked on. I can't say yet how soon they'll be released. As soon as they're ready we'll be releasing them with big fanfare!! Thanks R[/quote] Thanks for the feedback. Eagerly waiting for their release, and I'm sure they will be some of the best HTML5 and CSS3 tutorials on the web. Cheers, Muziksculp
  • Rounik Admin
    We hope so too... ;-) In fact, I had the opportunity to interview the HTML5 trainers recently (for The Hub) - and an awesome team they are indeed! We'll publish the interview once the tutorial are released... sorry I can't say any more for the time being... but I'm quietly confident it'll be more than worth the wait :) Best R
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: