macProVideo.com
Forums
  • GaryHiebner
    Who is using Reaper?
    Who is using Reaper and what are you thoughts on the DAW? Have you moved across from another DAW or do you use it simultaneously with other DAW's?
  • LW Projects
    Re: Re: Who is using Reaper?
    I'm using Reaper and I switched over from Mixcraft 6 Pro Edition and have no intentions of looking back. Your tutorials are amazing and I have viewed them all. I just finished viewing Reaper 104 on Mixing and Automation. Do you plan on releasing a tutorial that deals with mixing and editing in Reaper any time soon?
  • GaryHiebner
    Re: Who is using Reaper?
    Hi LW Projects. Thanks so much, glad you enjoyed the tutorials. Reaper is an amazing piece of software. There is so much flexibility and customization with the software. You can really make it your own. I'm not planning on releasing another Reaper tutorial soon, but maybe in the future depending on what users are looking for. What type of things are you looking at with mixing and editing in Reaper? Reaper 104 covered mixing and automation, and the audio editing functions were covered in Reaper 102. But there is always the possibility of going deeper into these subjects. Give me some ideas of what you looking at doing, and maybe I can give you some tips here or it can spur on another idea for a future tutorial.
  • LW Projects
    It would be nice to have a tutorial that covered the goto frequencies to correct problems like plosives, breaths, tinny or boxy sounds. How to correctly use a compressor etc.
  • GaryHiebner
    Is this on a male or a female vocal?
  • HarryJohon
    I'm using Reaper in addition to My partner and i changed over from Mixcraft 6 Expert Format and possess no goals involving seeking returning. [url=http://www.testking.net/testking-E20-517.htm]E20-517 brain dumps - testking.net[/url] Your lessons are amazing in addition to We've seen them all. I merely concluded looking at Reaper 104 on Mixing up in addition to Automation. Do you anticipate issuing the short training in which works with pairing in addition to touch-ups inside Reaper whenever quickly?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: