macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kazusiy
    Playlist/Queue
    Can you add some kind of playlist or queue that allows a user to compile the different tutorials he/she wishes to watch. I have many videos I want to watch and don't want to lose track. If you have such a option sorry im new and didnt know.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Playlist/Queue
    Hi E and thanks for your suggestion. You can't currently create playlists, but it's something we're looking at. With this kind of feature would you be interested in exporting the playlist or sharing it in some way? Thanks, Rounik
  • Kazusiy
    Sry for delay, I have been busy working and haven't had time to be here for months. But I'm not really concerned with import/exporting the playlist, just organizing my lessons. I read another thread above mine about saving and favorites. I haven't checked into it yet and that may be sufficient. However I would suggest that those features be included in the macpro vid app for iOS as well. That way I can add to my favorites or whatnot on the go, when I'm not doing anything or just waiting around, or get notified of a new course, and can go to my Mac and start watching right away. Thx again
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: