macProVideo.com
Forums
  • charlzz4jazz
    Yamaha 01V96V2
    There are virtually no tutorials from anybody on Yamaha digital mixers. They plug into a Mac or PC via USB and can be run standalone or via Mac or PC with Yamaha Studio Manager software. I use the 01V96V2. I understand that all Yamaha digital mixers use the same menu system through the built-in LCD display or through Studio Manager. I would think there would be a huge market for video tutorials that would help users navigate through the complex setup procedures for recording, mixing, playback and control of DAW software like Pro Tools, Logic, GarageBand, Digital Performer, Sonar, Cubase, Nuendo, etc.. How about all us 01V96V2 and other Yamaha digital mixer users ask MacProVideo to work on this. Check out Yamaha digital mixers here: http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/products/mixers/index.html
  • Mentlblur
    Re: Yamaha 01V96V2
    I am getting ready to get one of these mixers. How has it worked for you using Logic? I would at least like to know that it will work with logic. I am pretty good at figuring out how to use the functions of devices, but you are right. A tutorial video would be awesome.
  • steveH
    I had the O2R... the a/d d/a's sucked. Why don't you record/mix in the box and spend your money on some great I/O... like Apogee!
  • Mentlblur
    I am looking for a multi function machine. One that will be a live mixing board, and a controll surface with motorized faders that are non touch sensitive. I use mainstage and had a controll surface with touch faders and it could not learn the movement of the faders. Only the touch. So this defeat the purpose of the fader. I have an M-Audio 1814 interface that I am working with for now, but have plans to use the MOTU 828mkIII. This is the only mixer I've found within my price range that has non touch sensitive faders that are motorized, that will also work as a live mixer and control surface. Any other recomendations for this type of mixer/controll surface would be of great help.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: