macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Boyers
    Adobe Lightroom 1.1
    Would be thrilled if you could come up with a Lightroom training video - you could then sell twice as many copies as it works on Windows and OS X!
  • Boyers
    Re: Adobe Lightroom 1.1
    OK - 12 full months after requesting a LR tutorial, I finally give up on macProVideo - we just aren't going to get it - sadly you are too wedded to Aperture and have missed out on a huge commercial gain. In general I find MPV slow, unresponsive, and more likely to back anything Apple. Sorry, but I'll spend my money elsewhere if you can't come up with anything inside a year.
  • Rounik Admin
    Your last post has been deleted for the following reasons: - It was rude, unfriendly and not positive - It was not helpful to others, mpv or other posters who would also like a Light Room tutorial. - It was simply offensive & inappropriate. Please refer to the Forum FAQ for future reference.
  • Martin
    Please keep it positive! Simply because you request a tutorial, it does not mean we're going to make it (although we ARE making the lightroom one). When we do make a tutorial, it takes time, because ... Creating these titles is expensive, and it has to be done right. Furthermore, we only hire the best educators in the world ... it's hard to find these people!! Additionally, we can't make a tutorial directly before a new version of the product is released ... that would just be a silly waste of money, because we'd just have to turn around and redo it. Now that lightroon 2 is out, it's a different story. Martin
  • Christian L
    Hi, You might want to know that the Lightroom tutorial is now available. :) [url]http://www.designprovideo.com/tutorial/lightroom2101[/url] Christian
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: