macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ka
    Re: Training on Creating Master Mixing of Finished Projects
    Anyone have any info regarding this pop/rock type of mixing tut? Man, there are so many out there for Pro Tools but I can't find much for Logic. It's a bit frustrating. Anyone know of any other resources for mixing in Logic 8 if macprovideo isn't going to come out with one?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hey Ka, Do read Martin's response from 9th Jan on page 1 of this thread. He didn't say MacProVideo are not coming out with more Mixing tutorials! In fact, the opposite. There are of course books available about mixing, however, I expect most of them concentrate on Pro Tools or hardware. Personally, I'm gonna wait & look forward to the next in the Mixing series from MacProVideo ;-) Best Rounik
  • mauricioenmexico
    Hi, its mauricioenmexico again. A agree with you about how difficult is to develop a "general" mixing course since its such a genre related topic. Anyway, in my opinion, all the guys that are already fans of all MPV training courses would buy all the courses you launch despite how specific they might seem. Most of us are not actual producers or ingenniers but musicians interested in more than one musical genre. Personally, I would buy all of them, no mather if they deal with jazz, rock, folk, classic or any other style. Really, I know it´s not an easy thing to do, so thanks for considering this request. mauricio en mexico
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: