macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    How About Redmatica "Keymap 1.5" Tutorials !
    Hi, Since Redmatica's Keymap 1.5 application offers powerful integration features with Logic Pro 8, and greatly enhances the function, speed, and ease of editing of Logic Pro 8's Exs24 mk2 sampler. I was wondering if there are any future plans to offer some extensive Keymap 1.5 tutorials for LP8 users ? I think this will be a great addition to the currently available Logic Pro 8 related tutorials. Thanks.
  • qphatty
    Re: How About Redmatica "Keymap 1.5" Tutorials !
    +1 And would like to see tutorials for not only Keymap but also EXSManager and AutoSampler. The Redmatica tutorials are fine overviews, but I find the in-depth macPV format works better for me. Hope this can happen!
  • Frankymacpro
    I'd definitely buy an exs Manager/Autosampler/Keymap Tutorial! Seconded! Please do one.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi guys, Thanks for the suggestions! Redmatica Keymap 101: Core Redmatica is in production now: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/keymap101[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Tozyboy
    That's Great ! Thank You Very Much.
  • beej
    I'm looking forward to this one. It was supposed to have been released last week, but then got pushed back to today. I hope it actually does come out today, and not keep getting pushed back indefinitely... Keymap rocks... ;)
  • Tozyboy
    I think it's been delayed again :(
  • beej
    It looks that way (again) :( I'd rather they put no date at all, than constantly saying "it will be out on this date" and then keep moving it back when that date passes. One delay is fair enough, stuff happens, but if it's constantly being pushed back, it starts feeling like a broken promise. I certainly would not have preordered (a couple of days before the 30th, the first advertised release date) if I'd realised that it wasn't coming for weeks yet... But hey, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt again - you never know, maybe it will be released today yet... ...but if they move the date back a third-time, I might have to get all complainy...
  • beej
    [quote:70052]But hey, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt again - you never know, maybe it will be released today yet...[/quote] And... it wasn't. :( I've shot them a support message, so we'll see what they say.
  • Tozyboy
    Who knows, maybe they decided to add another two hours of content , or have decided to redo the whole tutorial :) I doubt any of the above scenarios is true, but something has delayed them, that's for sure. Hopefully they will soon sort things out, and release it any day now ! I have been waiting for this one for quite some time now.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: