macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Joreg
    Re: How About Redmatica "Keymap 1.5" Tutorials !
    Yeah me too, I'll check it every day ;op Jorge
  • Tozyboy
    Status : Available Finally ! Preview Videos are coming soon... Many Thanks to the Mac Pro Video team, and to Bill Burgess, for making this tutorial a reality. Cheers.
  • Tozyboy
    Preview videos are coming "Soon" ? ... There are No preview videos so far. Hopefully they will be posted "Very, Very Soon" :) Thanks.
  • Tozyboy
    "Preview Videos " ? What's taking so long to post them ?
  • Waterboy
    I was to ask a couple of things. I am considering the purhcase of this new Redmatica Keymap tutorial. I have heard some good thing sabout the App - but I was wondering: can you do Loop Slicing similar to that of ReCycle? Also - when will there be some preview tutorials for this product? I am dying to see if it looks cool or what. Thanks a ton, and take care.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi waterboy, You can find out loads of info about what Keymap can do here: [url]http://www.redmatica.com/Redmatica/Keymap_1.5.html[/url] It doesn't do Loop slicing in a similar way to Recycle, but is a very very capable tool! Let us know if we can help further. Cheers Rounik
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi everyone, Please excuse the delay in getting the preview videos up. They are on the Redmatica Keymap page now for your viewing pleasure ;-) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/keymap101[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Waterboy
    That's awesome news, Rounik. Great work, sir. Take care.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Waterboy, Thanks for the kind words :-) Enjoy the Keymap tutorial... I especially am keen on this feature: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/player/player.php?sid=sample_00fa2749.mov&snum=3[/url] Amazing stuff!
  • Tozyboy
    Hi, Thanks for posting some preview videos. I'm having difficulty viewing the "Keymap 1.5" preview videos, it could be a quicktime issue, can you please check this. (i.e. I can't play the first video, the second video plays, then halts, and there no controls for the QT video appearing on the player, which is odd). I just updated QT to version 7.5.5, which is the latest version. But I'm still having difficulties viewing the preview videos. Please note, that I have no problem viewing the other preview videos on your site, so this is mainly an issue with the "Keymap 1.5" preview video. Hopefully this can be easily fixed. Thanks.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: