macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Troycubb
    Tutorials on Advanced Pro Mixing & Mastering PLEASE!
    Hey MacPro Video guys & gals! Awesome Job on the Logic 8 101 & Tips & Tricks. Really great stuff. My Logic skills are really coming together. But there doesn't seem to be enough Advanced Pro level tutorials on Logic out there. I'd love to see some tutorials on detailing Mixing & Mastering. Also a tutorial on advanced techniques with working with Vocals would be great as well. Having some special Pro Guests come in and show us how they approach remixing/mixing and editing. "BT" hint hint..... The last Tips & Tricks you had special guest Burgess. I'd love to see more of how these guys approach songs and their work flow techniques in Logic! You have a big fan here! You guys ROCK! I'd rather spend the bucks on these tutorials where I can access them at any time I want. Instead of spending huge amounts of cash on a 3 day crash course. Great work guys! keep it up! Now we need to go to the next level!!! PLEASE! :) T
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: