macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Re: Cubase 4 tutorials
    Any chance we see a Cubase 5 tutorial series in the very near future ? or is the simple answer (NO). Just wondering .... Thanks.
  • Onir
    Cubase 5 tutorials would definitely be interesting.
  • mirek
    i agree, cubase tutorials would be great. i have studio 4.., i didnt even know cubase 5 had been released, cant keep up. the team here are making killer tuts and a tut on cubase.., well id buy it at the drop of a hat.., even thought i have been using cubase since it was 'Steinberg pro 24.' mirek :)
  • Tozyboy
    Interesting, this thread was started Jan 8, 2008. That's quite a while, and so far there has been no feedback from MacProVideo regarding any Cubase tutorials. By the way... Cubase 5 is a fantastic DAW, with a huge user base. Too bad there are no Cubase tutorials available from MacProVideo, and no feedback, regarding any upcoming release of a Cubase 5 tutorial series. I would love to see this change. Will we see some C5 tutorials any time soon (before Cubase 6 is released : ) ?
  • mirek
    i say bombard them with daily requests!! lets get a gorilla team together and flame them for cubase tuts!
  • Tozyboy
    I'm sure they know that they can't go wrong from a business perspective if they offer a C5 series of tutorials. Making this thread a litmus test, to decide on whether or not to produce Cubase 5 tutorials, based on the number of requests on this forum, is a quite a bit off the wall as far as I see it. On the other hand, I think it's a good excuse for not producing Cubase tutorials. Who knows... Maybe they will announce, or say something regarding C5 tuts, hopefully, soon.
  • mirek
    who knows what ropes bind the powers that be :)
  • Rounik Admin
    [quote:55244]i say bombard them with daily requests!! lets get a gorilla team together and flame them for cubase tuts![/quote] LOL! I love you guys! Just because we haven't said anything doesn't mean anything.... We don't comment on tutorials that are either in the works or not in production. So our silence doesn't mean we aren't listening & watching your much valued suggestions ;) Best Rounik
  • Byperue
    A year and a half is a LONG time to keep Cubase tutorials "in the works."
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Drew I didn't say if Cubase tutorials are in the works or not....! I wouldn't necessarily know this info... These threads are being watched though ;)
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: