macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Byperue
    Re: Cubase 4 tutorials
    It's just disappointing that I started this thread in January 2008 and it hasn't seemed to budge a thing or solicit feedback as to why Cubase is ignored.
  • Tozyboy
    [quote:39345]It's just disappointing that I started this thread in January 2008 and it hasn't seemed to budge a thing or solicit feedback as to why Cubase is ignored.[/quote] A very valid point. 16 moths of waiting is IMHO quite a long time to get some feedback. We have been very patient indeed. Now let's please hear a "logical" explanation for the lack of any feedback regarding Cubase Tutorials, from MacProVideo development. Thanks.
  • mirek
    here, here, now what IS the 'Logic' behind ALL this?? i have to admit silence at times can be golden.., but we want cubase, we want cubase.., (hang on, that means i have to up grade again??).., well, so be it. and we love you too :) M:)
  • Kate
    Yep, it IS one of the best DAW ever produced ... I'm all for a Cubase 5 tutorial ...
  • Tozyboy
    Yes ! Totally Agree with you. C5 is one of the best DAWs on the market. Unfortunately, nothing to confirm any C5 tutorials from MacProVideo so far, and it's been quite a while since Cubase tutorials were requested. Well... I have almost lost all hopes of this happening. I'm sure other companies will be our best choice for C5 tutorials. Cheers.
  • VanDyck
    Re: Cubase 5 tutorials
    Cubase 5 is a very impressive and popular application worthy of the MPV treatment.
  • Wihocou
    I'm a big Logic Pro fan, and I have purchased many tutorials from MacProVideo in the past, as well as being an active subscriber to their website. Being somewhat disappointed in the new Logic Pro 9 (although it will still be my main DAW for now), I recently upgraded my languishing copy of Cubase to version 5, because I don't think Apple is serious about Logic anymore. You can imagine how unpleasantly surprised I was to find out that MacProVideo does not support Cubase, and considering what a popular program it is, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. So, I took my money elsewhere for the training that I was seeking (Sonic Academy). MacProVideo, you're missing the boat on this one. Sorry, but the longer you guys ignore what your customers want, the more of our future dollars you may lose.
  • Tozyboy
    As things currently stand, I have lost all hope of seeing any Cubase 5 tutorials developed by MPVideo. Although they are first class in developing Logic Pro, Live, and other DAW tutorials, I wonder why they have not already offered any Cubase 5 tutorials ? This is very puzzling indeed, given the popularity of Cubase 5 for over 25 years as an all around music industry standard DAW ! IMHO, MPVideo Cubase 5 tutorials would be an instant big seller ! They can't go wrong, and would be a great learning resource for many Steinberg/Cubase 5 users, and even LP9 users who are interested in adding a second very popular DAW. I find it quite puzzling that they have not done this yet, especially after some repeated requests, for quite some time. It would be greatly appreciated, if someone from the MPVideo development team can enlighten us on this forum, on the reasons for NOT offering any Cubase 5 tutorials, and possibly, provide us with some hope that there might be a good chance they are planning for a Cubase 5 tutorial series in the very near future. (or possibly are in production) before Cubase 6 is released : ) Otherwise, other options do exist, but having enjoyed MPVideo tutorials, I would still like to see MPVideo do an extensive Cubase 5 tutorial series.
  • Byperue
    My original post about this was January 8, 2008. Clearly everything all of you have put up in support of this idea has fallen on completely deaf ears at MacProVideo. We don't even merit an explanation from them about why they are not considering Cubase. This is a very serious disappointment and clearly a company blind spot in customer communications.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Cubase 5 tutorials
    Good news for everyone here who has been requesting Cubase Tutorials!... Here's something to check out (FREE): [url]https://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/cubase5firstlook[/url] Best Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: