macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tozyboy
    Re: Cubase 4 tutorials
    Wow ! Now That was a big surprise !!! You guys are wonderful. Thank You Very Much for the free Cubase 5 tutorials. I haven't had a chance to watch any of the free Cubase 5 tutorials yet. But will do so over the weekend. I wonder, is this an indicator that you might be releasing a comprehensive Cubase 5 tutorial series in the near future ? I would love to hear you say, " YES WE ARE ! " You will make many of us who requested MPV-Cubase 5 Tutorials, and many Cubase 5 users, very, very happy if you do release a comprehensive Cubase 5 tutorial series ! Cheers.
  • Kate
    Oh yes, that's great news! Please make it as "advanced" as possible. Learning about how Loopmash and other amusing pluggins work is nice but sincerely, these are gadgets. What's important is how you can use Cubase to ease the composition, production and mixing sessions. Nice tuto on the new automation panel, btw!
  • Tozyboy
    I just watched the first section of the Cubase 5 overview tutorials, and was delighted to hear 'Matthew' announce that MPV is planning a full Cubase 5 tutoria. (Great News !) I wish to Thank MPV for listening to our suggested tutorial requests, and finally delivering a comprehensive Cubase 5 tutorial.
  • VanDyck
    As a user of both Logic and Cubase, all I can say is: This is great news!!! Thank you and MPV for responding to user suggestions. I'm looking forward to the full tutorial and future additions. Best regards.
  • Tozyboy
    Hi, What is the expected release date of the full Cubase 5 tutorial series ? Any feedback would be appreciated from MPV. Thanks.
  • Tozyboy
    Any feedback from MPV, regarding the full Cubase 5 tutorials release date ? Oct. ? Nov. ? Dec. ? Thanks.
  • Tozyboy
    Well... this is my third Request for MPV. Any expected release date of the full Cubase 5 tutorial series, but still..... No feedback on this. It would sure be helpful to know an 'Approximate' release date. Or is this impossible ? T H A N K S !
  • mirek
    .., we would all luv em' but im sure they dont fall out of the sky. It doesnt take a large stretch of the imagination to realise Rome was not built in a day. Without doubt the boys and girls who run Mac.Pro are running about trying to find 1) someone good enough (because their tuts are a very high standard and people who are good enough to do them are not a dime a dozen) 2) when they find the person, that person has to have time and schedule their life around it.., WITH a deadline, even if its their own. 3) plotting and storyboarding a tut that flows lineally and at the same time can be used non-linearly. 4) and all the other things i cant be bothered writing 5) im amazed at how people can not see that Mac Pro HAS announced they will be done asap.., and these .. 'ive requested this and that tuts keep f;owing in with great grandeur and pomp.., practising while waiting will probably be helpful and some patience.., because the guys here i know are doing their best and it just seems rude to KEEP demanding tuts.., 'three days months ago III, MMEEE.., requested.., blah blah..,' not directed at anyone but surely most know.., if we have been told they are coming.., they will.., patience is a great thing, musicians need it, so consider it a part of the tut.
  • Tozyboy
    Well.... All I'm requesting is an 'approximate release date', I am not expecting them to release it tomorrow, or the day after, I have been very, very patient, and as a musician I'm quite aware of the benefits of being patient, I have been practicing it for a long, long time ! All I'm asking MPV is for some rough projected release date. (FEEDBACK) They could say the year 2020, and I would be fine with it :)
  • Kate
    I agree with both of you. If they target semi-pro to pro (which is my dearest wish), they have to go "[b]deep[/b]", and going deep requires specialized people who are themselves professionals with the usage of the DAW. If they target beginners then they might have to cover all the common basics of all DAWs: what's an insert FX, what's a send? what's 24/48? etc... and probably cover the "fashion" plugins like they have started here (i've got nothing against fashion plugs, it's just that this, for me, is not the DAW's core business.) Anyway, that's "[b]wide[/b]". So whether they target beginners or semi-pro to pro, it will take time to develop the subject. I'd rather have them take the time and release something that I really will be using to complete my current knowledge than getting it soon and that they rush into making superficial tutorials. That said. [b]An approximate release info (such as second or third quarter of 2010 for example) would be great.[/b] Just my little word on the subject ... P.S. 1 Actually, with the current release rhythm that software developers have to deal with, the challenge for the tutorial makers is probably to release the tuto before the next software version hits the market :) Look at the title, we're already several months into C5 and the subject started with C4 ... P.S. 2 ((As an alternative, they could propose a basic tuto then enhanced with specific topics separately "buyable". I find interesting to build knowledge the way that videocopilot.net does it. (actually he does it for After Effects) but the way he teaches is very interesting ... he takes real examples and shows how he would do it, as a professional.))
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: