.., we would all luv em' but im sure they dont fall out of the sky. It doesnt take a large stretch of the imagination to realise Rome was not built in a day.
Without doubt the boys and girls who run Mac.Pro are running about trying to find
1) someone good enough (because their tuts are a very high standard and people who are good enough to do them are not a dime a dozen)
2) when they find the person, that person has to have time and schedule their life around it.., WITH a deadline, even if its their own.
3) plotting and storyboarding a tut that flows lineally and at the same time can be used non-linearly.
4) and all the other things i cant be bothered writing
5) im amazed at how people can not see that Mac Pro HAS announced they will be done asap.., and these .. 'ive requested this and that tuts keep f;owing in with great grandeur and pomp..,
practising while waiting will probably be helpful and some patience.., because the guys here i know are doing their best and it just seems rude to KEEP demanding tuts.., 'three days months ago III, MMEEE.., requested.., blah blah..,' not directed at anyone but surely most know.., if we have been told they are coming.., they will.., patience is a great thing, musicians need it, so consider it a part of the tut.