macProVideo.com
Forums
  • TLS
    Re: Effects: Compressors, Delays, Reverb, EQ, Gates, etc.
    Tnx Drew for supporting me. Rounik, no offence taken. I'm sure the video's u suggest are ok for now. But with a dedicated. "Plug-ins tutorial" I would expect you to go (very) in depth. As all other tutorials have been updated to 8 it seems "logic" to me the "Plug-ins turotial" should get the same make over. With logic now being very affordable. Newbies will enter the Logic 8 world and then a tutorial with an exact layout as the software one is using would be much more efficient and easy to learn. Of which the later is exactly the reason one would buy a tutorial. That is basicly the point I am trying to make in this topic.
  • Travelling Mac
    Re: Effects: Compressors, Delays, Reverb, EQ, Gates, etc.
    Is this thread dead ? TLS's last reply was in sept.'08 and it seems nothing has happened so far. I'm too waiting for an upgrade before purchasing the Logic 202. Can Rounic, Martin or someone else at MacProVideo state if there will be an upgrade, and if so ... when ?
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: