macProVideo.com
Forums
  • elektrikgypsy
    Excel and Microsoft Office
    I thought I knew Microsoft Word pretty well until I bought the MPV Word tutorial almost on a 'hey, why not' kind of whim, and found there were loads of little bits in there that really helped and sped things up for me. How much more useful would an Excel tutorial be, considering I know almost *nothing* about using it? I'm sure there are loads of things I could apply it to if I had even the first idea of it's capabilities and how to access them. In fact... Having really nailed the music apps (thankyou thankyou thankyou) how about turning to the business ones, Mr MacPro? A series covering the Microsoft Office apps would be really helpful. It's still about creativity...
  • Christian L
    Re: Excel and Microsoft Office
    An Excel training tutorial would be an excellent idea. It's definitely not the most exciting app out there but it's one of the most widely used software in the world. See this thread for a reply from Gosia on this subject :[url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/other/microsoft-word&id=6986[/url] Take care!
  • elektrikgypsy
    Re: Excel and Microsoft Office
    Cool! My head's fit to burst learning too many apps at once anyway right now (just converted from Aperture to LightRoom, and then they go and bring out Aperture 2...) but sometime in the near future would be a great help! cheers
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: