macProVideo.com
Forums
  • benulous
    Sound Expansion
    Hey Guys, I have a pretty good understanding of filtering and effects chaining and such but I could use an 'aha' moment when it comes to creating sounds with the tools I have. I've read the contents of what you cover in the Sound Tutorial, it only seems to cover a certain aspect of sound - like waves and filtering. I'd like to have a better understanding of sound creation via oscillators and modulation and such so that I can apply that knowledge to some of the tools I already have such as Reaktor, Arp2600, etc. Basically, once I get into patching and such, I get completely lost because I don't have a great understanding of the relationships each section has to the other. Am I missing something you already have? Or would an expansion to the 'sound' tutorial make sense? Ben
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sound Expansion
    Hi Ben If you use the ES2 even a little, do check out the ES2 Exposed tutorial: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/Logic206[/url] It ticks the boxes from what I understand you are looking for in relation to the ES2. I think this knowledge can be applied to other Synths too. Either way, it is a brilliant tutorial in it's own right and deals with creation of sounds via oscilliators, filters and vector synthesis. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: