macProVideo.com
Forums
  • T
    NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
    Particularly Kore 2 and Kontakt 3... ok and everything else.
  • dynamicalan
    Re: NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
    Hello, Do these products integrate with Logic. From viewing a page about komplate it looks like it it comes with 64 GB.
  • Bj
    Hi Everyone, I'd be very interested in a Kontact 3 Tutorial... Cheers, Bj
  • Christian L
    The wait is over... the NI Kore tutorial is here! http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/nativeinstruments101
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Bj Looks like you're in luck :) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/nativeinstruments102[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Bj
    Hi Rounlk, Thanks for that... : ) I just popped over and pre ordered it. Cheers, Bj
  • Rounik Admin
    No problem Bj, Let us know what you think when it's released. Cheers Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Hello, I wish it was included in Logic 8 if the plugin that runs in Logic 8. They are expensive and they take a lot of hard disk space. I hope that the TNT 2 doesn't cover it because many people may not be able to afford them.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Alan, Logic 8 is made by Apple. Native Instruments is a separate company. All Native Instruments plug-ins are what you can call "3rd party" plug-ins so they can be used within many DAW's like Cubase, Sonar, Live, Logic etc. I can never say 100%, but I doubt TNT2 will cover any Native Instruments plug-ins specifically because TNT2 is a Logic based tutorial. Hope that clears up the differences between Apple Logic & Native Instruments products. Cheers Rounik
  • dynamicalan
    Hi Rounik, that's good news. I know they are separate companies and that's why it's a 3ed party plug in. it looks like they could be good additions to Logic but they are expensive. The required Hard Disk space for Komplete is over half of the hard drive. I wonder if many Tutorial customers are going to purchase these plugins. Sincerely, Alan
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: