macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Scott
    Further Exploration of Logic Studio 8
    Their of course is a great deal to Mastering Logic/getting your head around the vast number of ways to approach Logic Studio 8. Their are many of us that would still like to see covered/explored such as: ⢠MainStage (setting up, how it might benifit your work flow) ⢠The Score Notation functions within Logic (how to navagate within it, and using it to enhance the work flow? ) ⢠Perhaps inviting a Special guest such as: Jeff Rona- Film-Score Composer extrodinare. ⢠More work with plug-ins that Logic come with, as well as 3rd party such as "Waves" and their advantages. ⢠Martin has done some excellent tutorials on Setting up for a session with live recording, wouldn't it be great if we could see some further work done with setting up complex drum work, precussion, so that a composer/musician can have great bed of drums, to begin his/her composition with a pop, rock and of course jazz fusion environmens. Maybe talk about further Bass sounds how to use them in accordance with various styles of music? I look forward in seeing further feedback from the community, and comments from Martin, Steve H.,David Dvorin etc. Scott
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Further Exploration of Logic Studio 8
    Hi Scott, Thanks for the suggestions! Have you checked out the announcement for Logic 303: TNT (part 2): [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic8303tnt2[/url] It looks like some of the TNT2 will focus on the Score Window, and go more in depth to Logic's plug-ins and 3rd party plug-ins too. I'm moving this thread to the [i]Suggested Training[/i] sub forum. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: