macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Roderick
    Mixing tutorial w/ audio tracks in Logic 8
    Hi! I think the mixing tutorials are a great idea but how about including the audio tracks that the producer uses in the session. That way we can get more practice on editing and hearing it firsthand on our own systems. Sorry, I didn't look to see if anyone else posted this idea already. Interested in hearing what other people think.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Mixing tutorial w/ audio tracks in Logic 8
    Hi Roderick, Welcome to the forums! I think it's a great idea. It has been discussed before, but that's fine! I think one of the issues in the RnB tutorial is that David uses 3rd party plug-ins so it wouldn't translate on every users system. Have you checked out the Logic 404: Mixing Electronica tutorial? If you enter the competition you can download the original files of Olav Basoski.... oh and you can win some very cool stuff too ;-) [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/remixcontest/[/url] I'm sure this particular request has been noted. Would you prefer the source audio and midi files so you mix along with the tutorial or the finished article - say, the finfished audio files at the end of each section so you can compare and contrast as you watch the tutorial? Cheers Rounik
  • Roderick
    Re: Mixing tutorial w/ audio tracks in Logic 8
    Thanks for the info about the contest. That's really cool! And I think it would definitely be a good idea to include the source audio and midi files as well as the finished ones for reference.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: