macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Copswife
    Keynote
    I would love to see a tutorial on Keynote. It is way better than powerpoint, but I am teaching myself and am sure I am missing out on something. Can always be better. Are there any others using Keynote, and if so I would love to hear from you. If anyone has ideas or suggestions, please fill me in. The more knowledge the better. Thanks and have a great day.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Keynote
    Hi Copswife I agree. A tutorial on iWork '08 would be great. Both Pages & Keynote are invaluable in my own work. If you have any questions, specific or not about Keynote do feel free to ask! Perhaps posting in the General forum would be a good place for now. :-) Rounik
  • Copswife
    I have imported my powerpoint presentations into keynote and am painstakingly going through one slide at a time. I wish I could make some transitions on a master but i just dont know or cant figure it out., However, my presentations are amazing. I am sure if I had someone with some expertise I wouldn't be spending near as much time doing this. Thanks and have a great day Rounik. Lynn aka Copswife
  • Hisham
    Hi Lynn To make transitions between slides, you need to go to the slide inspector and under the transition tab, choose the transition you like. If you want to have the same transition on every slide, first select all slides on the left side, then select the transition in the slide inspector as explained above. Good luck. Hisham
  • Copswife
    Hi Hisham, Thank you so much. That is good to know. I guess I should have figured that one out. (Face turns red... lol) Have a great day. Lynn
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Lynn, Sorry for not getting back to you ! I must have missed your post somehow :) Let us know if you have any other keynote related questions. Although, by exploring the inspector you're going to find lots of tricks. Rounik
  • Copswife
    I am learning new tricks all the time and I am so impressed with this program. It is totally cool. :) Lynn
  • Hisham
    Hi Rounik Maybe it is worthwhile to start and iWork forum next to the WORD forum in General for people, like Lynn to pose their questions. If you are planning a training about this anyway down the track you can also use this forum to gage requirements on specific topics to be included. Just a thought. Hisham
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Hisham, Great idea, Thanks! I'll suggest it to Martin. Take care, Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: