macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Micah James
    Ableton Live Advanced Training
    Hello... I really think you guys should have an advanced Ableton Live Training tutorial. I took the intro class at Berklee School of music and it was absolutely amazing.... I learned soo much from it... and they now have an advanced class but at the moment I can't drop a grand to take it....(which I say that but watch I will) I think you guys would really get some interested parties if you released something of this nature. Every other tutorial on Ableton live basics basically covers the same thing over and over.... and rarely offer anything new on the subject, even when switching new versions. They all start with the basics and up until the new features are covered everything else has already been covered in previous versions. (ie how to install, how to record live clips, how to mess with midi ....) most of that information is already taught in Ableton Live lessons that are free and come pre-loaded with the software. I am talking about an in depth video on all the instruments in Ableton Live.... Each one with dedicated instruction. I also think it would be great to have information on Mixing and Mastering in Ableton live... And also the do's and don'ts when importing projects/stems into Logic for the final mastering and mixdown (which is my work flow and as I have read seems to be a common work flow with many professional artists.... ) I think your tutorials are wonderful and I think this is really a missing link that needs to be added... If not this then maybe separate tutorials on Sampler (which you have I need to check out but see it doesn't have the best reviews), Operator, Tension, Electric, Drum Racks and so on. How to take your produced track and turn it into a Live friendly platform. What is the best way to achieve good sound quality level? Everything I have seen that covers this is very very vague and usually not that informative. Just a suggestion and thank you for your wonderful tutorials that you have made to date. ALso anyone questioning if they want to take the classes at Berklee and you have the cash... REGISTER RIGHT NOW!!! Don't even think about it! I took it two years ago and it was essential (no I do not work for them).
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: