macProVideo.com
Forums
  • mirek
    Re: Soundtrack Pro Advanced or Advanced Audio Tutorial
    yo.., thats how friends are sometimes made :) i can imagine you'd be busy.., these days media is a madhouse. i dig the tuts and am looking forward to some more cheers mate :)
  • Rounik Admin
    cool :-) Cheers Rounik
  • JBliddal
    You can ad me to the Soundtrack Pro 201 tutorial. Soundtrack seem as advanced for audio as FCP is for Video, but the amount of tutorials is very limited compared with the Amount of tutorials for FCP. I like Martins Teaching style and has quiet af few of your toturials. Would buy the Soundtrack 201 advanced toturial.
  • Xunoney
    Sadly I think they believe there's little interest in a more advanced SoundTrackPro tutorial. BTW poking around it seems there's a Logic tutorial which describes its FX filters, most of which also exist in SoundtrackPro. It could be repurposed or, at least, linked to note that STP users might find it valuable as well. I like Martin's style as well. Nice short bites with good detail. Alas if he won't do it I'm left with RippleTraining (not bad, but I like Martin's approach and depth of detail).
  • mirek
    theres an odd coincidence here.., last night dur to unforeseen circumstance i had to brush up on STP for a small gig. i hadnt used it for so long i went to Martins STP tut to brush up.., which i had at first bagged as not being advanced enough.., well blow me down.., i had forgotten do much about STP that having this tut was a god save.., the chapters things is well set out and Martin (sorry about that previous rave from me) has put a lot of effort into this tut and i was immediately up and running by the morning liking like i had never walked away from STP so i would like to take back all past comments on this tut and congratulate Martin on his delivery and the standard of tut. im not much more sure how advanced he could make it but having explanations of spotting and the spotting HUD and so on.., a more film approach would e good.., but this tut is very habdy on those days when you 'forgot' how to use it.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: