macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Kwackman
    Arrange tutorials
    After reading the thread about the Pro Studio idea, here's another thought. Obviously Steve H is a pro composer. Even looking at the rough stuff thrown together for this months TNT on multi-timbral synths, he knows what notes go to what instruments etc. Now, I hope you people who want the pro studio get your series, but I'd love an arranging tutorial. I'd love to know how to take a tune and arrange it say for a string quartet, or a full orchestra, or a jazz band set up. I'm guessing most of us wouldn't use orchestral instruments as our main sounds (I'm a guitarist, so six strings always wins here!), but it would be cool to know the basics of sticking different instruments as backing to (in my case) a guitar line. As Logic has got loads of sounds and we have a pretty hot arranger here......... So, good idea or the rantings of a guitarist?
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Arrange tutorials
    Hi Kwackman, Good idea :-) I'm moving this thread to the Suggested Training Sub forum. Cheers Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: