macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mob303
    Upcoming NI tutorials?
    Is there any new NI tutorial in the works? How about a Reaktor one, that would be great! The Kore and Komplete tutorials were really helpful.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Upcoming NI tutorials?
    Hi Mob303 & welcome to the forums! I'm moving your thread to the Suggested Training sub forum. It'll be more noticed there. Cheers Rounik
  • Onir
    Ahhhh! So here is my thread! I was in deep reflection as to what I had said wrong. And for some reason, I am not Mob303 anymore... my settings were lost. Oh well...
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Mob/Moob303, Nothing wrong at all! In fact I very good suggestion which I wanted to help get maximum exposure ;-) Have you signed up to macProVideo with two different usernames/emails? If so, then it might be best to consolidate the accounts into one again. You can change your forum settings here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/account/forum[/url] Alternatively, contact support: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/support/[/url] Cheers Rounik
  • Onir
    No, I signed up using Mob303 as username. But then, the next time I logged in (using the same email address), my username wasn't there anymore. The page where we set up the forum user name was blank. I tried to use Mob303 as my username, but the system replied it was already taken. So I used Moob303 this time. But that was for the same account/email address. Weird...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: