macProVideo.com
Forums
  • BlueFielder
    Logic Control Surface
    I've spent day's trying to decifer Logic 8 Control Surface Assignment Parameters/setup. It's given me an awful headache. There are so many things I know that can be done... but I can't figure out the voodoo to do. Zones, groups, modes, classes, exclusive, flip.... None of this is gtting past the ganglia. I got an 'A' in Quantum Physics in university. I'm an idiot in getting thru page 4 to 50 of the Logic Control Surface Support Suppliment. Example: I'm trying to have buttons on the controller change funtions of the knobs and sliders on the same controller. I have an Edirol PCR 500 that has 8 knobs and 8 sliders. Below the knobs (which, by default are pans) is a double row of touch pads (they can have lights on/off). I want to use these pads/button to switch the functionality of the knob that is above each pair of pads. So... I get 3 functions out of 1 knob. You lads* should throw us a bone.... and do a couple of Tips and Tricks on this specific topic. I got money. [i]I never paid back my student loan[/i] * further suggestion: Find some sultry female voice out there i B.C. to do a couple of your videos? Martin's voice is start'n to remind me of my Rabbi and Steve... well... my kids come running into the room cuz they think I'm watch'n Mr. Rogers! :) Thx! I'll check back in tomorrow to see if you've posted the video. BTW... your videos really are top notch.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: