macProVideo.com
Forums
  • sandbags
    Re: About Metasynth & software...
    I'm a new user so I can't tell you if it's changed much. I think the Spectrum Synth is fairly new (v4 or v5) and that's very cool. Check out this 3m demo video Edward made creating a groove from a single piano note: http://www.metasynth.com/uisoft_mirror/MetaSynth/videos/spectrumsynthPianoGroove.mov (and a lot more http://uisoftware.com/MetaSynth/videos/) The Spectrum Synth was what sold me on MetaSynth in the end. If you're looking for someone who could do this kind of in-depth tutorial look no further than Andrew Souter of Galbanum (http://www.galbanum.com/) He says he's busy with Galbanum/2CAudio stuff and while I believe that's true I think he'd get a kick out of doing this so I think he may be persuadable. Matt
  • Xawuvau
    Andrew would suit me just fine, I've seen a few vids of him a while ago, he seemed to be one of those rare Metasynth wiz (maybe also Xx5.2) still in existence roaming in far & strange melodic lands. It's a very lonely place here in the exotic musical app forest.
  • Xawuvau
    This is really appreciated. I'd like to say more about MS but I don't know enough to compare with the oldest version. Maybe you should look up Xx5.2, pretty awesome adjunct to go with MS. By the way I'm a fan of your logic & TNT's vids. Keep up the good work.
  • steveH
    Thanks! :).
  • sandbags
    Hi Steve. Is there a way to PM you? If not, can you drop me an email with your email? (Mine should be on file for you). Thanks, Matt
  • steveH
    No PM yet! Not sure how I can reach you!
  • sandbags
    Hi Steve. My email address is in my reg details for your site (in fact I think it's my login). Matt
  • danishgreg
    I would love a training video on Meta Synth ,a truly unique way of making music. Like MPV videos(Steve H) open up the environment for everyone in Logic,it would have the same effect for MetaSynth. Esoteric maybe today ,but tomorrow ?
    I would love a training video on Meta Synth ,a truly unique way of making music. Like MPV videos(Steve H) open up the environment for everyone in Logic,it would have the same effect for MetaSynth. Esoteric maybe today ,but tomorrow ?
  • Paul G
    Re: About Metasynth & softwares suite
    Hi, I'd also be interested in any MetaSynth training material. If you make some please feel free to notify me by email. Cheers Paul
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: