macProVideo.com
Forums
    programming tutorials
    hi, as you opened new lines with designprovideo.com i was wondering if there was any plans about a new line of tutorials more computer tech related like objective-c, cocoa, xcode, applescript, ... thanks for all this wonderful tutorials i./
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: programming tutorials
    Hi 1334, Great suggestions. Thank you! Anyone else interested in Applescript / xcode / cocoa / Programming tutorials please add to this thread :) Thanks Rounik
  • edgy
    yes please
  • QA
    Yeah, my friend said there were Objective-C tutorials on macProVideo but I can't find them. Maybe he was confused. There's no search box for the tutorials section of the site, so it's hard to verify.
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi QA & welcome to the macProVideo forums! We don't currently have a tutorial on Objective-C. That may change... On the tutorials page: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorials/[/url] You'll see a list of all the tutorials by application. Also on the top of every page we've introduced a new tutorial finder, where you can browse tutorials by application, genre, trainer and even those made specifically by vendors. Hope that helps Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: