macProVideo.com
Forums
  • JBliddal
    have you considered making a whats new in
    Final Cut studio 3 tutorial. I have a lot of your tutorials Incloding Final Cut 6 101 Compressor 3 101 and motion 3 101 And I love the way the NED applications makes it possible to search for a specifich subject across the different tutorials. But as interesting Final Cut 7 101 and Compressor 4 101 looks I am wondering if a lot of the training in is repetition of whats in the tutorial I have all ready. I for one will be willingly buying a whats new in Final Cut studio
  • Kyrarii
    Re: have you considered making a w...
    Hear, hear. I watched a bit of the Core Color 1.5 tutorial and realized that much of it already seems to exist in the Core Color 1 tutorial.
  • Kyrarii
    Re: have you considered making a w...
    Okay, I just looked through the list of topics of Core Motion 3 and Core Motion 4 and found that the latter is essentially Motion 3 w/ some new bits added. As such, I cannot justify paying full price for the Motion 4 course. There must be some solution for previous purchasers to "upgrade" their Core Motion 3 (or any tutorials with "addendums") to Core Motion 4.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: