macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Ktpod
    Audiofinder- Tutorial subject.
    Hi everyone, I've just brought the sample software Audiofinder by Icedaudio. It's had a really good write up and seems to be the answer to all my sample management problems! I've read loads of reviews and they all say the same thing, "if you make music on a Apple Mac this is a must have title to own", But... can i find a tutorial video on how to use it, No! The only thing i can find is the promo vid's that Icedaudio did on release. The videos they did are very poor and only about 2min long with no detailed at all! So what im asking is this; Do you use this software? What do you think of Audiofinder? Would you like see the MPV boys do a tutorial on it? Thanks koopa
  • Byxubeo
    Re: Audiofinder- Tutorial subject....
    Hi Short answers to the above three questions.... Yes! Fantastic time/life saver for audio on a mac!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!! cheers
  • DJP
    Re: Audiofinder- Tutorial subject.
    I'm looking for a tutorial for AudioFinder.
  • GaryHiebner
    We don't have a tutorial on Audiofinder. But it's a great suggestion. It is a really helpful application when dealing with audio management.
  • Ponociu
    Yes please. Krzysztof
  • cicaher
    I have been trying to find a nice audiofinder tutorial video but with no success. Wish macprovideo could help us...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: