macProVideo.com
Forums
  • kiwicomposer
    Couple of new tutorials I 'd like to see
    I have a couple if suggestions to add to your arsenal of tutorials. I note you have done Omnisphere which is great!! Downloading as I write this.. Now.... How about Spectrasonics Stylus RMX tutorials and eventually the Spectrasonics Trillian (a partner with Omnisphere - when Trillian is finally released) - Obviously I prefer the Logic environment because that is what I use however others may prefer in ProTools or whatever!!! I realize Spectrasonics has tutorials available but I like keeping most of mine in NED so please follow up Omnisphere with Stylus RMX and Trillian!! There are also friends of mine who would be interested in BFD ( I don't currently use that plug-in but yep that also would be interesting...) And I realise there are probably hundreds of other subjects that could be suggested but I am putting my hand up for my current favourite Logic 3rd party plugin's. ;-) S.
  • Franck
    Re: Couple of new tutorials I
    i agree, stylus tutorial would be nice. also, seeing the first 5 videos as demo is not always useful. it is better to have 5 videos of different chapters. Thanks
  • duggo
    I can't be the only one who finds the included Help files for Shake totally incomprehensible. A tutorial that included sending from FCP to Shake and back, and using Shake to improve the files, would be highly beneficial to me and, I suspect, others.
  • Byxubeo
    I also agree! I got the Omnisphere tutorial as soon as it came out, but i keep sitting here waiting for the Macprovid boys to announce the release of a Stylus RMX NED tutorial! That would be one of those 'Xmas come early gifts' for moi and a lot of RMX users I'm sure. Regards
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: