macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Mogedas
    Mixing Pop in Logic
    Please, I need a tutorial about Mixing Pop in Logic, you know, like the title you offer in protools. Thank you. Regards!
  • Chris Lonsberry
    Re: Mixing Pop in Logic
    I agree. I'd like to see a lot more "Mixing.." tutorials. And I'm not sure it needs to be limited to one per genre. Different people mix differently and seeing how other people (especially people with lots of experience), approach tracks. I watched the Mixing Pop even though I don't have Pro Tools. Once you know your way around one platform pretty well, the approaches translate pretty easily. For me, these have been some of the most interesting and valuable tutorials here. I've gained insight and fresh ideas (and, incidentally, been turned on to some great plugins in the process). And I'd love to see more of these types of tutorials.
  • Rounik Admin
    Have you checked out the Mixing tutorials for Logic currently available: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9403[/url] & [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic9404[/url] They are both really really good and the Electronica one is up there in my top 5 mpv tutorials without a doubt. :)
  • Chris Lonsberry
    I did. I watched them both and, actually, I'm getting ready to go through them again. This time, with a notepad handy to take lots of notes. I'll probably go thru Mixing Pop in ProTools again as well. Really great tutorials. I know there are people mixing down all kinds of music who would glean goodies from these. It would be nice to also see things like "Mixing Orchestral music in Logic". I bet more than a couple people would be interested in "Mixing Metal in Logic". It really could be a whole series in itself. And, like I said, it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to have 2 or 3 of each type... "Mixing Electronica in Logic Vol. II: The Chemical Brothers". I'd watch it.
  • Rounik Admin
    :) Indeed! The Chemical Brothers could be very cool and I daresay a popular tutorial! I also love the Mixing Pop in Pro Tools (despite being primarily a Logic user). Thanks for all the suggestions. More Mixing tutorials in Logic, Pro Tools or even Cubase would surely be a good thing for all. Best Rounik
  • mauricioenmexico
    Agree. I would buy any mixing tutorial in logic, no matter what style of music It could be. By the way, the one about mastering in logic is really useful.
  • Diktat
    me too I'm waiting impatiently.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: