macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Jordan
    Sibelius 6
    Sibelius has worked extensively with digidesign to improve the program! There are so many NEW features in Sibelius 6, It has changed significantly for the better. Many composers use Sibelius in conjunction with Logic or Pro Tools, I am highly anticipating a Sibelius 6 training video, it is an intuitive program and I am not looking forward to reading a manual. Your videos are great. Thanks!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Sibelius 6
    Hi Jordan, Sounds like a good idea! Sibelius is indeed one of the most popular Notation applications available. :) Rounik
  • Nigepui
    I definitely approve...Already have the Sibelius 5 tutorial..Looking forward!!!
  • SteveOnKeys
    Similar to the previous poster, I own the Sibelius 5 video and am wondering how much new material is covered in the Sibelius 6 videos. Will it be worth the full price to purchase the new one, or is there a chance there might be an upgrade offered at a lower fee for those of us who already own 5 but would like access to the new sections of content?
  • Rounik Admin
    Hi Suggested Training & welcome to the forums :) I'm not personally very familiar with the Sibelius 5 tutorial. The Sib 6 is a Core video title (101) and has been completely re-shot and produced. There is of course going to be some crossover of basic features and commands, however, I'm aware that many new features available only in Sibelius 6 are covered and explained. Have you checked out the preview videos and/or the topics covered? [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/sibelius6101[/url] Hope that helps Rounik
  • Nigepui
    This is a topic that refers to all of us loyal supporters of macprovideo...We buy a tutorial then the next year the app is upgraded ...a new tutorial is born & we have to pay the same amount of $$$ with someone who buys the new tutorial for the first time...It is NOT right!!!....Guys I do think macprovideo should follow the same policy software companies have adopted with their upgrades.....i.e. reduced price for those who already have bought the previous tutorial...It is ONLY fair...
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: