macProVideo.com
Forums
  • coFane
    Vocal Editing techniques & tricks/ Stutter editing
    I would love to see a tutorial based on common and interesting edits one can perform within logic. Especially relating to vocals but also tricks to use on whatever kind of track is being tweaked. BT comes to mind... glitchy edits and tricks! Thanks for the great tutorials!
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Vocal Editing techniques &...
    Good ideas CoFane! ... although aside from the fact BT has written his own plugins to create his special stutter edit effects I know in the past he (and his technicians) would spend hours cutting up, processing, exporting, cutting up, arranging, etc... That might make for a very long tutorial ;-) Have you checked out the Thread on FREE AudioUnit plugins: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/forum/general/gear&id=10352[/url] I posted a link to LiveCut and there are some others there which may interest you for real-time glitch style effects. and seriously, cutting up and arranging sections of a region onto different tracks with different processing and panning can produce wonderful results! :) Rounik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Subscribe to receive an email for each new post on this thread. Please login
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: