macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Tenogyi
    Stylus Tutorial
    Please give some thought to a Stylus RMX tutorial. I know that Spectrasonics has a set of tutorials, but macprovideo is expert at explaining the details one needs to better use a plug-in such a Stylus RMX. Thanks! SG
  • Jesydeu
    Re: Stylus Tutorial
    I strongly agree. I to have recently purchased Stylus RMX and would like for the MacPro team to produce a video. At time I own over two dozen videos from MacPro, so ASAP get rollin with the RMX please. Keep up the good work ER
  • eliasrecent
    I would love to see a tutorial on Stylus. Omnisphere and Trilian need to groove and RMX is an excellent instrument. Please consider doing this soon! Thanks from a premium member.
  • Tozyboy
    +1 For Stylus RMX tutorials ! A bit strange that this was not already made by MPV, given Stylus RMX's popularity.
  • Rounik Admin
    Good point! In the meantime you can find some excellent articles on Stylus RMX here: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/hub/search?query=stylus[/url] :)
  • GaryHiebner
    +1 for Stylus tutorial. This software instrument is an entirely different drum pattern-based beast. And would definitely love getting down to the knitty and gritty of this plugin.
  • GaryHiebner
    +1 for Stylus tutorial. This software instrument is an entirely different drum pattern-based beast. And would definitely love getting down to the knitty and gritty of this plugin.
  • foxc
    Stylus RMX tutorial specifically to use stylus kits triggered by midi content from an existing midi file in gm mode from logic pro 9 would be great
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: