macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Slutsomartist
    Sibelius 6 - speed learning?
    Hi, as much as i appreciate the thorough lesson about the basics on how to operate a macintosh computer, is there any chance of a version of the sibelius 6 tutorial that's made for those of us who have a basic understanding of how a computer works, are working in a DAW and need to write sheet music? When you buy Sibelius for more than Logic Studio and twice the price of PT LE you've probably delved into both music and computers and may even be on a deadline to get stuff written quickly for a rehearsal or recording. maybe even have writing skills. the tutorial at hand now just serves to make me nervous, doesn't get me anywhere and I'll have to revert to pen and paper because of the painfully slow learning speed. at the same time skipping too much will probably make me lose important or interesting info. I want to have gotten past the basic copy and paste commands on macintosh computers after the first 2 hours. If it's too fast i can always go back. sincerely /Erik
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: