macProVideo.com
Forums
  • Chris Athens
    Logic Pro 9 Tutorial Idea
    I think it would be a good idea for someone to do a logic tutorial about side chaining techniques in logic. I ve seen many logic video tutorials and i dont remember seen anything related. Chris Mendrinos.
  • Rounik Admin
    Re: Logic Pro 9 Tutorial Idea
    Hi Chris, Side-chaining is a great topic... but it has already been covered in the Logic 303 TNT1: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logicTipsAndTricks[/url] and Olav Basoski's Electronica workflow tricks: [url]http://www.macprovideo.com/tutorial/logic406[/url] Here's the outline for the side-chaining videos in the TNT303: Section 11: December 43. Side Chain Overview 44. Side Chain Splashing Section 12: Cameo - Bill Burgess 45. Side Chain Madness ... Section 13: Cameo - Martin Sitter 46. Sidechaining The Kick 47. The Compressor Settings 48. Side Chaning Effects 49. Side Chaning Bass & here for the 406: 20. Creating a Sidechain Track 29. Lowband Parallel Sidechain Compression 30. Compressor Sidechain Filter Section 13: Sidechain Tricks and More 50. Sidechain Tricks 1 51. Sidechain Tricks 2 52. Sweeps Less Ordinary 1 53. Sweeps Less Ordinary 2 54. Hope You Enjoyed! I'd highly recommend both tutorials but bear in mind some of the TNT1 303 was shot in Logic 7... though it's still very relevant to Logic 8 & 9 users. Hope that helps Rounik
  • Chris Athens
    Re: Logic Pro 9 Tutorial Idea
    Hi Rounik. Thank you for your reply. I will check them. Chris.
You must be logged in to post a reply
Recent Threads
Recent Posts
Feedback
Course Advisor
Don't Know Where To Start?
Ask A Course Advisor
Ask Us!
Copy the link below and paste it into an email, forum, or Facebook to share this with your friends.
Make money when you share our links
Become a macProVideo.com Affiliate!
The current affiliate rate is: 50%
Classes Start Next Week!
Live 8-week Online Certification Classes for: